Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Goodbye Letter

My Dearest,

The deepest regret is that i never got the chance to see you in person.....face to face.
I believe that maybe if i had that chance, even for just one moment for you to see right throug my eyes.....you will know how much you mean to my life.

Thingking of you is easy....i do it everyday, but missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

When i'm looking back those days, my love for you leaves a memory no one can steal.

I know you already have some one else in your heart.......it shocked me deeply cos i never realize it until now.

But as people say....."sometimes no matter how much you want something and you tried harder,you have to just give up".

So if you think this is the time for me to letting you go to someone else's heart, i will do it for your happiness.

But before you leave,
let me say......" i'm sorry if i costs you a lot of pain. i was never intended hurting you in anyway. I feel really sad if you hate me."

~you are irreplaceable~

Sincerely Yours,

Qory.

By: qori
As posted on www.MobineSSia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment