Saturday, January 24, 2009

I saw the TV news today, oh boy..


I watch television which reporting update news from the middle east. Quietly, I imagine myself becaming fourteen years Palestine boys; namely Hussain. Just let say; my name is Abu Hussain.
 
I\`ve been alone for recent years. My dad was dissapeared long a go, during the war. My mother and my younger sister were killed, and died on my scarry sadness eyes bout two or three years a go.
Do I\`m gonna die tomorrow?
I never choose which kind of life I have to live, as they never gave me the options.
And now in my teen age I join the forces called Hammas, learning to fight. I live with few good man who teach me to handle kind of obsolete weapons.
Am I wrong if I have nothing else except spirit of revenges?
Is it a sin going to fight in this eager young even to survive? Is it wrong to fight for my own country, for my own freedom? Why they called us -whose only protecting our motherland- as terrorists? If so, what will they called for the agressor?
 
Commercial breaks on TV turns me back into myself.
Sighthings of Abu Hussain never get into my mind after that.
But now I understand why those young people choose to live in militant spirit, since they have no other options to live within..
 
---oOo---
Merbabu Valley, Jan 09
 
By: k320i
As posted on www.MobineSSia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment